The User report is a dashboard that breaks down each User's daily productivity.
- From the Navigation Sidebar, click Statistics and then User.
- Select a Technician from the menu in the window's top right corner.
- This report provides an overview of each User's daily productivity.
- Each User report is broken up into four sections:
- Modified Orders
- For comparative analysis, you can choose a second technician from the menu in the top right corner.
- The Notes section provides an overview of the total Issue, Diagnosis, Resolution, and Detail notes a User uses on a specific date.
- The Events section provides an overview of the different ways a User interacts with Orders on a specific date, including:
- Orders created
- Status changes
- Orders assigned
- Deliveries created
- Multiple Others
- Modified Orders shows a list of any Orders a technician has updated or modified on a specific date.
- Repairs shows a list of any Repairs created through an OEM Integration such as GSX.