This article is a step-by-step guide to help Fixably Administrators enable AzureAD authentication and secure sign-on in your Fixably environment.
- AzureAD authentication is not available with all subscription plans. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager for more information.
- Fixably Support must enable AzureAD in your environment before a company administrator follows the settings below.
- From the Fixably Home Screen, click on your User Name menu and then System Settings.
- From the settings menu, click Security.
- Under Select third-party authentication, select AzureAD.
- Login to your company's Microsoft Azure account.
- From the Overview page, copy the Directory ID to the Tenant ID field in Fixably.
- Copy the Application ID to the Client ID field in Fixably.
- From the Certificates & secrets page, click New client secret. Add a description and Save. Copy the value from Azure to the Client Secret field in Fixably.
- If applicable, fill in the Scope field. This can also be left empty.
- Clicking Disables default login method will disable the default login method where the User is prompted for a Username and Password.
- Clicking Account required before login will require a User account to exist in the system before the User can use the AzureAD account to login.
- When complete, click Save Settings.
User Sign-in with AzureAD Enabled
- Once configured, Fixably will replace the traditional Username and Password fields with a Sign in with Microsoft button.
- The User can sign into your Fixably environment using their company AzureAD credentials.
2022-06-23 - New Article