This article is a step-by-step guide to assist Performance and Enterprise account Administrators in configuring their FedEx accounts with Fixably.
How do I integrate Fixably with FedEx?
Before you can set up Fixably, your business needs to set up a FedEx account. If you do not have an account set up, navigate to the FedEx Website before clicking on Shipping and then Open Account.
When you have access to your FedEx account, please reach out to Fixably Support with the following information:
- Account number
- Contact name
- Company name
- Postal code
Customizing your FedEx Settings
- Using an Administrator account, from the Fixably Home Screen, select your User Name menu and then click System Settings.
- From the Settings Menu, click Integrations.
- From the list, click FedEx.
- Select your Paper Size from the drop-down menu.
- Select your Default Service Type.
- Choose which Available Service Options should be listed when a User creates a shipment.
- Choose which Service Types should be available.
- When complete, click Save Settings.